Malicious Domain & IP Blacklists Are Now FREE.
We just thought it would be a good idea to take a moment and let you know that we have decided that it is only fair and honest, for us to make our malicious blacklists completely free to the community. It is vital that open source malicious data, of a timely and quality nature be available to the public free of charge, in order to help the general pubic mitigate the persistent and ongoing threat that malicious actors pose to us all collectively, individually, and to the internet as a whole.
Our malicious blacklists are produced from data gathered from ALL available, reliable open sourced data which has tested time and again, and proven to be demonstrated reliable sources, and this data been made available for us to consume, refine, and reproduce. This valuable resource has been made available for all of us, due solely to the diligent efforts of security researchers worldwide, whom spend their time, and money to make this data available, not to be resold, not to be withheld from the public, but for the greater good of us all.
It would be not only a dishonest practice for us to charge for this, but also unethical. Making our malicious blacklists free also allows us to use even more sources which may have licensing terms that might interfere with a pay model, so overall, we have decided making them free, permanently is the wisest choice for all the above stated reasons.
All formats are available for immediate download at the following urls in multiple formats.
(updated June 11 2018 – Corrected a couple of typo’s and incorrect urls )
- Squid Native ACL Domains – https://www.squidblacklist.org/downloads/squid-malicious.acl
- e2G/dg/sg/pfSense/pfBlocker Standard Format – https://www.squidblacklist.org/downloads/dg-malicious.acl
- Domains in CSV with Attribution – https://www.squidblacklist.org/downloads/dg-malicious-ctx.acl
- Mikrotik RouterOS IP Firewall – https://www.squidblacklist.org/downloads/drop.malicious.rsc
- Mikrotik RouterOS DNS Domains – https://www.squidblacklist.org/downloads/tik-dns-malicious.rsc
- Bind9 Zone Domains – https://www.squidblacklist.org/downloads/dns-malicious.zone
- DNSMasq Domains – https://www.squidblacklist.org/downloads/dnsmasq-malicious.zone